Frequently Asked Questions
SmartDrive MX2+ Software/Firmware Historie
FIRMWARE VERSIONS 1.5
- Added Estimated Drive Range (EDR) to PushTracker
- Displayed on the PushTracker's battery status screen.
- Estimates distance left based on past SmartDrive use and current SmartDrive charge level.
- Simplified pairing process for SmartDrive and with PushTracker app
- If the App is not paired then pressing the right button on the PushTracker to connect to the App will take the user into the "Pairing to App" Settings Menu screen.
- If a SmartDrive is not paired then pressing the left button on the PushTracker ("SD ON") will take the user into the "Pairing to SmartDrive" Settings Menu screen - useful when needing to re-pair after an OTA.
- Displays OTA progress bar on its screen when the PushTracker is receiving OTA data
FIRMWARE VERSIONS 1.4 / 1.3
- Added EZ-ON gesture control for power assist / "SD ON / OFF"
- Off by default.
- Can be turned on / off in PushTracker Settings Menu after selecting the "Control Mode" (MX1 / MX2 / MX2+).
- Can also be configured within the app.
- Holding the PushTracker level with the screen facing up, the top blue LED will light up indicating that EZ-ON is active. While the top blue LED is illuminated, double tapping the screen will toggle power assist / "SD ON / OFF".
- There is a 15 second timeout for turning "SD ON", after which the top blue LED will turn off and the PushTracker orientation will have to be changed before EZ-ON activates again. There is no timeout for turning "SD ON / OFF".
- Added more Errors to the PushTracker and SmartDrive for logging
- PushTracker send SmartDrive "Total Distance" for display within app
FIRMWARE VERSIONS 1.2
- Improved PushTracker battery status display
- Extended PushTracker Settings Menu timeout from 7 to 15 seconds
- Added button action icons to PushTracker Settings Menu
- Added "About" screen to PushTracker Settings Menu which displays:
- PushTracker (PT), SmartDrive (SD) and SmartDrive Bluetooth (BT) Firmware versions
- Most recent Error, date and description
- Enabled logging of PushTracker and SmartDrive Errors into the app
- PushTracker sends propulsion data to PushTracker app while connected
- PushTracker sends "Journey" propulsion data to PushTracker app while connected during a "Journey"
Last Updated 2 years ago