Frequently Asked Questions
SmartDrive MX2+ Software/Firmware Historie
FIRMWARE VERSIONS 1.4 / 1.3
- Added EZ-ON gesture control for power assist / "SD ON / OFF"
- Off by default.
- Can be turned on / off in PushTracker Settings Menu after selecting the "Control Mode" (MX1 / MX2 / MX2+).
- Can also be configured within the app.
- Holding the PushTracker level with the screen facing up, the top blue LED will light up indicating that EZ-ON is active. While the top blue LED is illuminated, double tapping the screen will toggle power assist / "SD ON / OFF".
- There is a 15 second timeout for turning "SD ON", after which the top blue LED will turn off and the PushTracker orientation will have to be changed before EZ-ON activates again. There is no timeout for turning "SD ON / OFF".
- Added more Errors to the PushTracker and SmartDrive for logging
- PushTracker send SmartDrive "Total Distance" for display within app
FIRMWARE VERSIONS 1.2
- Improved PushTracker battery status display
- Extended PushTracker Settings Menu timeout from 7 to 15 seconds
- Added button action icons to PushTracker Settings Menu
- Added "About" screen to PushTracker Settings Menu which displays:
- PushTracker (PT), SmartDrive (SD) and SmartDrive Bluetooth (BT) Firmware versions
- Most recent Error, date and description
- Enabled logging of PushTracker and SmartDrive Errors into the app
- PushTracker sends propulsion data to PushTracker app while connected
- PushTracker sends "Journey" propulsion data to PushTracker app while connected during a "Journey"
Last Updated about a month ago
- SmartDrive / Software